Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another update on updates

Things to look forward to this week:

Puerco Pibil
Lemon Pasta
Spaghetti Bolognese (which is non-traditional in that we use whatever's in the fridge)
Cheesy Corn Chowder
Beef Stroganoff
Chocolate Crackle Bitches (which are cookies)

There may or may not be Chicken Picata depending on whether Tim brings over the ingredients or not. That's a little pricey to make, and we used all our grocery money for the previously mentioned stuff. And lots of cheese. Oh man, we got so much cheese.

There's also been some requests for my Rabbit Stew, which I generally only make at Easter; I'm not making it unless someone else buys the meat and wine. That is way beyond my budget to make for a blog. :P

Now that you're all drooling, you have to wait til tomorrow! Haha! By which I mean... someone else already made me dinner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can I come over when you make beef stroganoff? It's my fave!